On the opener, have you tried flipping the image and putting the text in the brown space? So that you've got the texture of the fire and the text not competing, and so that the "girl" is facing towards the jump and at the text....
And no, I didn't get that the matches were supposed to be quotes but I like them...
2 comments:
On the opener, have you tried flipping the image and putting the text in the brown space? So that you've got the texture of the fire and the text not competing, and so that the "girl" is facing towards the jump and at the text....
And no, I didn't get that the matches were supposed to be quotes but I like them...
i updated the opener as you suggested. i think i like it. how about the jump... do they look like quotes now?
thanks so much for your input!
Post a Comment