Similar thoughts and the only thing I had to add was that perhaps the photos that relate to the features could be a bit bigger and next to the text that's talking about them. Right now, since they're clumped together, they make an attractive design element but they could probably be a bit more in the spot light and help fill some of the white. But I like the concept and the way it nicely ties into the magazine's theme.
2 comments:
hmm.
you're right.
don't remember this.
looks like a lot of white space from here.
but, i could be wrong.
leave it for now...
unless someone else has something to say?
fix up whatever is left to fix.
did you do an end spread?
if not, do so now.
you're doing a great job.
love.
g.
Similar thoughts and the only thing I had to add was that perhaps the photos that relate to the features could be a bit bigger and next to the text that's talking about them. Right now, since they're clumped together, they make an attractive design element but they could probably be a bit more in the spot light and help fill some of the white. But I like the concept and the way it nicely ties into the magazine's theme.
Post a Comment